UBMD Surgery and the Delaware Division of Colorectal Surgery have physicians on staff who specialize in Colorectal Surgery (Colon and Rectal) including Gastrointestinal General Surgery. Based on your medical condition, types of surgeries can include laparoscopic, robotic and open surgery.
Our UBMD Surgeons perform various colorectal procedures and and treat various conditions:
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s Disease/Ulcerative Colitis
- Chronic Constipation
- Anorectal diseases (hemorrhoids, fistulas, fissures etc.)
- Stomas (Ileostomy, colostomy)
- Anorectal Surgery (hemorrhoidectomy, repair anal sphincter, fistulectomy etc.)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Sacral Nerve Stimulator
Colorectal Surgery Locations:
Call for more information or to schedule an appointment.