UBMD Surgery has physicians on staff who specialize in Colorectal Surgery (Colon and Rectal) including Gastrointestinal General Surgery. Based on your medical condition, types of surgeries can include laparoscopic, robotic and open surgery.
Our UBMD Surgeons perform various procedures and and treat various conditions.
Surgeries we perform and treat include:
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s Disease/Ulcerative Colitis
- Chronic Constipation
- Anorectal diseases (hemorrhoids, fistulas, fissures etc.)
- Stomas (Ileostomy, colostomy)
- Anorectal Surgery (hemorrhoidectomy, repair anal sphincter, fistulectomy etc.)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Sacral Nerve Stimulator
UBMD Surgery performs Colorectal Surgery out of the following locations:
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Buffalo Surgery Center
- Premier Surgery Center
Call 716-859-2700 for more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our physicians.