UBMD Surgery has grown to be one of the largest and most respected surgical practices in Western New York. As a part of the UBMD Physicians’ Group, we take pride in teaching the next generation of surgeons how to be the doctors of the future, all while providing excellent patient care and outcomes.
Our certified and fellowship-trained surgeons see and treat patients at Buffalo General Medical Center, Erie County Medical Center, John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, Millard Fillmore Suburban and Buffalo VA Medical Center.
UBMD Surgeons play a major role in:
- Trauma surgery at Erie County Medical Center
- Transplant surgery at Erie County Medical Center
- Complex and advanced vascular and endovascular surgery at Gates Vascular Institute
- Vascular studies completed in our three Accredited Vascular Labs
- Minimally invasive bariatric surgery at Buffalo General Medical Center
- Complex GI surgery at Buffalo General Medical Center
- Specialized pediatric surgery at John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
UBMD Physician’s Group plays a unique and vital role in Western New York, driven by one important missing: advancing medicine for your benefit. Our physician’s group is made up of many individual parts, all moving forward together with a singular vision: providing the best healthcare to you and your family no matter where you are on life’s journey.
To accomplish our vision, we’ve cultivated deep relationships that continue to sustain us and move us forward. We’ve formed powerful connections between physicians, physicians and their staff, between individual practices, and most importantly, between all of these groups and you.
We’ve created WNY’s largest medical group by connecting some of the area’s best providers – and we are connecting them to you. With more than 500 physicians supported by nearly 1,200 other care providers and 18 practices representing virtually every medical specialty, UBMD Physician’s Group is the one source you and your family can turn to – no matter what.
We offer a full range of primary and special care for children, adults, and seniors in the following medical specialties:
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Learn more about UBMD Physican’s Group