UBMD Surgery has grown to be one of the largest and most respected surgical practices in Western New York. As a part of the UBMD Physicians’ Group, we take pride in teaching the next generation of surgeons how to be the doctors of the future, all while providing excellent patient care and outcomes.
Our certified and fellowship-trained surgeons see and treat patients at various locations including Buffalo General Medical Center, Erie County Medical Center, John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, and Buffalo VA Medical Center.
Our UBMD Surgeons play a major role in:
- Trauma surgery at Erie County Medical Center
- Transplant surgery at Erie County Medical Center
- Complex and advanced vascular and endovascular surgery at Gates Vascular Institute
- Vascular studies completed in our three Accredited Vascular Labs
- Minimally invasive bariatric surgery at Buffalo General Medical Center
- Complex GI surgery at Buffalo General Medical Center
- Specialized pediatric surgery at John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital