Mariel Rivero, MD
Mariel Rivero, MD is a Vascular Surgeon for the Department of Veterans Affairs and Clinical Assistant Professor for UBMD Surgery, joining the team in 2013. She earned Board Certification for both Vascular Surgery and General Surgery and holds an additional RPVI certification from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Dr. Rivero is a published author and has presented several topics relating to vascular surgery. She is a research co-investigator for WNY VAMC and is a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery.
- Abdominal, peripheral aneurysms
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Endovascular procedures, and/or minimally invasive vascular surgery
- General Surgery
- Hemodialysis access
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Vascular Surgery
- Venous disease
- Third Annual Women’s Vascular Summit
- Women’s Vascular Summit
- Western New York Vascular Society Annual Symposium 2019
Contact UBMD Surgery for more information about Vascular Surgery. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Rivero, please call 716-859-4223.