In Good Health Interview with Dr. Lautner
UBMD Surgeon Dr. Meeghan Lautner was featured in the Breast Cancer publication of In Good Health discussing five common questions about breast care. The interview questions include:
- How often should I have a mammogram?
- Are there risk factors that increase the chance of developing breast cancer?
- My mom dies of breast cancer. Does that mean I’ll get breast cancer too?
- What are my options if I am diagnosed?
- What one thing can I do today to reduce my risk of developing breast cancer?
To learn more, click on the images below to read In Good Health’s Breast Cancer publication featuring Dr. Meeghan Lautner.