John L. Butsch, MD
Dr. John L. Butsch practices General Surgery at Buffalo General Medical Center. He welcomes a collaborative relationship with referring physicians as he recognizes that it is a team effort to provide excellent patient care.
- Anti-reflux surgery / LINX
- Bariatric surgery
- Gallbladder disease
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Hernia repair including complex ventral hernias, hiatal hernias, umbilical hernias and inguinal hernias
- Minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic and robot assisted surgery
- Dr. Butsch Performs 1000th Robotic Surgery
- Business First’s Excellence in Healthcare
- Hernia Medical Minute with Dr. John L. Butsch
Contact UBMD Surgery for more information about Bariatric Surgery. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Butsch, please call 716-859-1168.