Michael Chopko, MD
Michael Chopko, MD is Clinical Assistant Professor and Surgeon for UBMD Surgery. Dr. Chopko joined the faculty in 2010 and works primarily out of Erie County Medical Center. Prior to his appointment, he completed a fellowship in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma Surgery at the University of Rochester. Dr. Chopko is board certified in both Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Burn Surgery
- Colon and Bowel Surgery
- Colonoscopy / Endoscopy
- Complex Hernia Surgery (abdominal wall reconstruction using plastics)
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care
- Trauma Surgery
- Dr. Chopko and ECMC are Asking for Blood Donations
- Blood Donation Medical Minute with Dr. Michael Chopko
- Fire Safety Medical Minute with Dr. Michael Chopko
- Impaired Driving Medical Minute with Dr. Chopko
Contact UBMD Surgery for more information about General Surgery. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Chopko, please call 716-833-7112.