William J. Flynn Jr., MD
William J. Flynn Jr., MD, FACS is the Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Surgery at Erie County Medical Center. Dr. Flynn has experience treating the full spectrum of General Surgery conditions including the management of critically ill surgical patients. He is Division Chief of Trauma Surgery and Surgical Critical Care at SUNY Buffalo and Director of the Trauma Intensive Care Unit at Erie County Medical Center.
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Biliary Disease
- Burn Surgery
- Colon / Bowel Surgery
- Colon / Rectal Disorders
- Colonoscopy / Endoscopy
- Complex Inguinal Hernias
- Surgical Critical Care
- Trauma Surgery
- Recent Changes to NYS Seat Belt Law
- Inside WNY’s only Burn Treatment Center at ECMC
- Stop the Bleed Medical Minute with Dr. William Flynn Jr.
- Tree Stand Safety Medical Minute with Dr. William Flynn Jr.
Contact UBMD Surgery for more information about General Surgery. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Flynn, please call 716-898-5186.