Maciej Dryjski, MD joined UBMD Surgery in 2004. Dr. Dryjski is Professor of Surgery and Vice Chairman of the Department of Surgery at the University at Buffalo. He also is the Director of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery with Kaleida Health, seeing patients at Buffalo General Medical Center and Erie County Medical Center.
Dr. Dryjski has received four awards and honors throughout his career. He has been published in 84 times in Refereed Journals and organized many conferences relating to his specialties. Dr. Dryjski published a book as well as authored numerous articles and book chapters. He has been invited to commentaries and has been in the spotlight through local media. Dr. Dryjski has been invited to present about his expertise internationally 15 times, nationally 3 times, and 74 times regionally. He has recorded over 150 additional presentations in which he has participated with.
Dr. Dryjski worked with various research activities through his career and has received 53 grants relating to his vascular expertise. He participated in seven teaching opportunities, including his current role as a mentor to medical students. Dr. Dryjski has performed several professional service projects throughout his career with many professional memberships including: European Chapter International Society for Cardiovascular Surgery, International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis, New York Academy of Sciences, European Society for Vascular Surgery, International Society for Applied Cardiovascular Biology, International Society of Endovascular Specialists, Western New York Vascular Society; upon many others.
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Endovascular procedures, and/or minimally invasive vascular surgery
- Hemodialysis access
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Thoracic, abdominal, peripheral aneurysms
- Venous disease
- 60 Million Congress Global Polonia Summit in Buffalo NY
- Western New York Vascular Society Annual Symposium 2019
- Vascular Surgery Speaking Engagements
- Gates Vascular Institute Symposium
- Dr. Dryjski completes term as President of the Association of International Vascular Surgeons
- Dr. Maciej Dryjski delivers a lecture at the Polish Association for Angiology
- Invited to present at the 10th International Congress of the Polish Society for Vascular Surgery
- Dr. Dryjski invited to speak at the World Experts at Central Plain Endovascular Conference in Zhengzhou, China